Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 6 - Recap

Good evening everybody! I'm so glad you could join us for another rousing pack break as part of our first 2011 Allen and Ginter Hobby Box Break! This pack is a little unusual in that it features 9 cards instead of the advertised 8 on the package. So, in the event that I get shorted a card, I've got the pack that makes up for it!

Here we go!

Pack #6:

Base Card #4 - Jhoulys Chacin

Base Card #57 - Derek Jeter

Base Card #79 - Aimee Mullins

Base Card #133 - Geno Auriemma

Base Card #135 - Kyle Petty

Base Card #216 - Jose Tabata

Base Card #222 - James Shields

Step Right Up #8 - The Strongman

Hometown Heros #15 - Matt Holliday


I'm pretty sure Aimee Mullins is the hottest subject of any of the cards in this years set. Always good to have a few extra of her around!

Still no hit, and no code cards either, and we're 25% of the way done. We're getting close to some good cards being broken! I hope you join me tomorrow for the next pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment