Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 5 - Recap

Good morning! I'm glad you could join us for the continuation of the Ginter Godfather's first Hobby Box Break! We're on Day 5 and I can feel the first hit coming... and I've got a feeling it's going to be a doozie!

Here we go!

Pack #5:

Base Card #13 - Brett Anderson

Base Card #72 - Maxim Shmyrev

Base Card #80 - Joey Votto

Base Card #152 - Jordan Zimmermann

Base Card #346 - Brett Gardner (Short Print)

Baseball Highlight Sketches #BHS14 - Mariano Rivera

Black Bordered Mini Card #277 - Hank Cogner

Hometown Heros #53 - Justin Verlander


Wahoo! Our first black bordered mini! I do like this parallel a lot, though I think the design from the 2010 Allen and Ginters is a lot crisper and more refined looking. Either way, you can count on me to try and collect all 350 of these little black bordered buggers. Also, our second Baseball Highlight Sketches! I think I'll get all of those, too.

No hit in this pack, but I can feel it coming very soon! Tune back in tomorrow for another pack! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment