Thursday, August 8, 2013

Descent into Madness

"THIS... IS... GINT-A-CUFFS!"



OK, so lets hope that my pack ripping skills are better than my graphic design skills. Points for effort are not awarded that I am aware of in Gint-A-Cuffs.

Without any scoring and the official start date 6 days away, the need to open packs got the better of me. I really wish now that I hadn't, because this round of Gint-A-Cuffs could be terribly anti-climactic. I'll save pictures and do them in groups of 4 packs to save time/effort/whatever. But here's a taste of the Ginter Godfather's Gint-A-Cuffs V box:

Box Topper: Masoleum at Halicarnassus

Pack 1:
Mike Richter
Grand Central Terminal
Bobby Bowden
Jordan Zimmerman
Rickie Henderson SP Mini
Across the Years - Robinson "Eat Yo Brains" Cano (boo hiss! First pack and a Zombyankee. Not a good sign)

And...

Jared Weaver Framed Mini Relic

Pack 2:
Fergie Jenkins
Duke Snider
Jim Rice
Brooks Robinson
Evan Longoria Mini
Across the Years - Jose Bautista

And...

Scott Rolen Full Sized Relic

So, if Gint-A-Cuffs was won in the first 2 packs, I might have a shot. As it is now? Yeah... The Zombyankees are going to overrun this blog. Great.

2 hits down, 1 to go. Here's hoping for a Ginter Miracle.

Until next time,

Keep it in the family

No comments:

Post a Comment