Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Goodness gracious me!

So that atrocious excuse for a box of Ginter landed me in dead last by 5 points. That's a whole lot of points, especially in this year's Gint-A-Cuffs. As I alluded, I knew the box was a doozie and hence why I put off the pain for so long. Then like a band-aid, I ripped it off and it stung. Ouch.

If any of the GAC VIII folks are interested in anything from the box, let me know and we can probably work out a trade or something.

As for the loser's box, I'll post the contents on here once it arrives and probably do some sort of giveaway depending. You may need to wait until after November 9th though for it, as I have a very large deadline due then. Speaking of deadlines, need to get back to it!

Keep it in the family,

-GG

No comments:

Post a Comment