Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 10 - Recap

Thank you so much for joining us this evening for our Day 10 Recap!

I'll end any suspense right now - we did not get our first hit today. Alas. That leaves 14 packs with at least 3 hits in them. I wish I had these odds whenever I buy loose packs from a hobby shop! Instead I always feel like I'm the guy buying X number of loose packs of Y number of packs with 0 hits remaining. Statistically speaking it is unlikely to have bought 5 Hobby Jumbo Packs and gotten 0 hits. I'll let you know when I hit 10 Jumbo Packs and 0 hits to prove it's better to just get a box of the stuff for yourself. But enough rambling. Onto the pack!

Pack 10:

Base Card #142 - Michael Young

Base Card #154 - Todd Helton

Base Card #175 - Jose Bautista

Base Card #176 - Brian Bogusevic

Base Card #195 - Tommy Hanson

Base Card #273 - Brent Morel

Base Mini #149 - Lars Anderson

Hometown Heroes #36 - Gordon Beckham

Speaking of somewhat awful packs, this one ranks right up there. No short prints, barely an insert (if you can call Hometown Heroes an insert...) but the Ginter Godfather never complain when opening a pack of Allen and Ginter. Never. Because it could be some inferior product.

No comments:

Post a Comment