Friday, September 26, 2014

Gint-A-Cuffs VI: Round 2!

Ahhh hahahaha! This is what I should have done before...

WELCOME BACK Gint-A-Cuffs readers, because lets face it -- I don't actually have any readers. I figured out how to schedule these to post in the future, so I can just do them all at once. Woohoo! Time to just knock this all out and get the misery over with... We'll just get straight to it!

Pack 5:

Fred "Scruff" McGriff (OK, that's a bit of a stretch...)
Mike "I met this guy!" Zunino
Buster "Bust A" Pose-y
Andrelton Simmons
Dominic Brown
Stephen Strausburg SP : +3 (SP + Fav. Team)
PPs Carlos Gonzalez : +2
Mini Prince Fielder

Pack Total: +5
Running Total: +26

Analysis: Got my first Nationals player! I believe last year I waited until Pack 17 or something for my first Favorite Team... hence my change in favorite teams. Jerks. A solid showing, lets keep it up. Not enough to break 200, but hey...

Pack 6:

Shelby Miller
Juan Segura
Dale Murphy
Alfonso "UGH" Soriano : -1
Jose "BOOYAH!" Abreu : Nothing, but it's actually worth something, so you know...
Enny Romero
Festivals and Fairs Holi Festival : +2
Mini Where Nature Ends - Diego Velaquez : +3
Ginter Code Card

Pack Total: +4
Running Total: +30

Analysis: Yeah, still averaging that stunning 5 points per pack. Not going to cut it... this is going to be ugly, isn't it?

Pack 7:

Mark "When did I get traded?" Trumbo
Sandy "I was in the Navy!" Koufax
Evan Gattis
Roberto Clemente
Deion Sanders
Jason Grilli SP : +2
PPs Jason Kipnis : +2
Mini Little Lions - Sphynx : +3

Pack Total: +7
Running Total: +37

Analysis: Yeeeehaw! Breaking away from the trend of the 5/pack average! Also, I always feel like I'm missing someone's FP... because there are 14 of them. Jeeze laweeze. Also, where is Miss Felicia Day? She's a geek, like me. Queen of the Nerds!

Pack 8:

Edwin Encarnacion
Dr. James Andrews
Jhoulys Chacin
David Price
Maria Gabriela Isler
Cliff Lee SP : +2
PPs Prince Fielder : +2
Mini Outlaws, Bandits, All-Around Ne'er Do Wells - Robin "Could the name of this insert set get any longer I don't think so!" Hood : +3

Pack Total: +7
Running Total: +44

Analysis: Excellent, breaking away! Now we're only on par to average what, 132 points or something? Go me go!

Obligatory Picture:



Ugh. Here we go! More posts to make!

Keep it in the family.

-GG


No comments:

Post a Comment