Friday, November 15, 2013

Ginter Project - Mid-November Update

Greetings Mafia,

I do apologize for my absence. It is sometimes required of me to travel, which I had to do earlier this week. I'm back and have resumed the Ginter Project. I lost Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for collecting, so I feel as though I am a little behind. It happens. To help make up for it, we did visit the bottle redemption room. Lets take a look at what we have:

MyCoke Rewards Points: 117 (Almost at that 3rd 20 oz beverage coupon!)
Mt. Dew Codes: 61
Flavor Codes: 1 (holding off on auctioning it on Listia for now)
Listia Credits: 9114 (should be enough to nab a free card or two to start the cardboard part of the stash)
Unredeemed Bottles: 0
SwagBucks: 450 (Enough for a $5 Amazon Giftcard)

Cash on Hand: $2.75

I'm really very pleased so far with our progress. Again, we started with nothing and have roughly $10 in the kitty. I'll need to start focusing a little more on consolidation and advancing the actual goal.

In other news, I barely missed out on a 2013 Allen & Ginter Bill Buckner autograph from Listia this weekend. Just more motivation to amass more credits so other opportunities don't slip through our fingers again.

Until next time. Oh, and keep it in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment