Thursday, July 5, 2012

Greetings Ginter Gnafia,

With the imminent release of 2012 Allen and Ginter just days away and the retail release even closer, I thought I would come to you with an appeal.

Bring me your minis.

The Ginter Godfather's favor will be bestowed upon anyone who executes a trade with the Ginter Godfather.

Now that we've taken care of business, be on the lookout for a review as soon as I can get my hands on some product, as well as several product breaks just so you can get a good feel for what is coming out of this year's product. I'll also be doing a few small giveaways to test the waters as to what we have for followers as we get into the product.

And just a reminder, Gint-A-Cuffs is coming, and the Ginter Godfather will be making his Gint-A-Cuffs debut in record-setting style.

No comments:

Post a Comment